- When is the Disney Cruise Line Blog cruise? – The second cruise takes place February 20, 2020 onboard the Disney Magic.
- What is the itinerary? – The cruise will sail from Miami with stops at Nassau and Castaway Cay, and a fun packed day at sea!
- What special activities will there be? – More details will be forthcoming, but there will be a meet & greet reception with Scott and Emily, some evening lounge meet ups, private drink tastings, and a group Palo brunch (availability permitting). All activities will be exclusive to guests booked through Storybook Destinations.
- Will there be any Group Swag? – Yes! Participants will all receive a special lanyard for entrance into activities. There may be some surprises along the way as well! We will also help set up a group Fish Extender exchange for anyone interested.
- Are the activities free? – Most group activities will be free for participants, Palo brunch will be the usual cost for anyone who decides to join.
- Will there be onboard credits for participants? – Yes! All participants will receive Storybook Destinations standard onboard credits, and anyone that books either cruise before October 1, 2019 will get an extra $25!
- Can I use my placeholder or onboard booking?– If you have a placeholder already booked with Storybook Destinations, or have booked your placeholder in the last 30 days and can transfer it to Storybook Destinations, you can use it. Otherwise you will want to save it for another time!
- Will we be having meals together? – Yes! Anyone that would like to, will be linked with the group for dinner. We will organize some times and places for other meals for anyone who would like to meet up.
- Are children invited? – Absolutely! Families are welcome at any activities that are not considered adult only, and Isabelle will be hosting a special activity just for the kids!
- Can I connect with other cruisers? – We have a Facebook groups set up for this very purpose! Once you are booked, join us there to meet your fellow cruisers and get links for information on activities. Join here for the February 20, 2020 cruise.
- How do I book? – To participate in any activities, guests must be booked through the sponsoring travel agency – Storybook Destinations. Fill out the form below, or email DCLBlogCruise@Storybookdestinations.com to get a free, no-obligation quote.
- Is there a deadline to book? – December 31, 2019 is the deadline to register for the second group cruise. As is always the case with Disney Cruise Line, prices will go up and rooms will sell out, so we recommend booking as soon as possible!
- Can I add on pre or post nights? – Absolutely! We’d be happy to help with additional nights on land or even a back to back cruise. Contact us for help!
Contact us today at DCLBlogCruise@Storybookdestinations.com or call us at 1-844-To-Story!